Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scratch Remover For Nintendo Touch Screen Are There Any Scratch Remover Products That Can Remove Scratches From A Nintendo DS Lite Touch Screen?

Are there any scratch remover products that can remove scratches from a Nintendo DS Lite Touch Screen? - scratch remover for nintendo touch screen

I wonder whether it can be a useful product to which they do so without causing undue abrasion (scratch even more), or upset the calibration of the touch screen brings? If not, there are alternatives such as contacting an expert for the restoration of the Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS for parts online?

1 comment:

Mystery Person said...

It's a bit difficult to take something to find, but I'll tell you what I know. It has sold a sauce called Apple from Zagg, you can buy Zagg.com. There is one more that I know, and called Displex. You can see a Google or shopping on eBay. (Because you know, I've never tried one of these projects from scratch.)

Post a Comment