Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mucus Close To Your Period Lost Mucus Plug Yesterday And Today Had Brown Bleeding Is Labour Close?

Lost mucus plug yesterday and today had brown bleeding is labour close? - mucus close to your period

I am 37 weeks today and lost a lot of mucus yesterday and today I woke up with loose stools and bleeding after Brown suffered as the beginning of a period. Iv afew day had been feeling cramps, but nothing strong.

This is my second with my first time I had a bloody show at 41 weeks and went to work on that day, the new one for me?

thank you all:)

1 comment:

~Lariena ♥'s her baby boy~ said...

Loss of mucous membrane, but does not necessarily mean that the work immediately around the corner. Many women lose their mucous plug weeks before labor even begins.

However, loose stools, a reference to the joint work and imminent.

Good luck!

Post a Comment