Thursday, December 31, 2009

Molded Plastic Kiddie Pool Swiimming Pool For My Lab??

Swiimming pool for my lab?? - molded plastic kiddie pool

Here is the problem, I have a labrador water dependent, and no wonder! But the neighbors are a few of these fish ponds and ornamental luxury, and thinks my lab, he can plop on them, not a good thing. I bought one of these pools for children in hard plastic, which prevents them from entering the pond to a certain extent. But he wants to and placed in water and paddling are just not deep enough. I thought one of the ponds receive decorative hard plastic molded to my lab, because it is deep enough, the problem is that the filter goes in and I see the last minute now! Fortunately neightbors not yet broken! Has anyone a better idea or know how, or whether there is a pond with a filter outside the pond? Do not tell me keep my dog in my garden ... when the dog plays with the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment