Saturday, December 12, 2009

Commercial How Can I Become A Airline Commercial Pilot In Australia?

How can i become a airline commercial pilot in Australia? - commercial

How do I become a pilot in Australia? When I complete a certificate and a commercial pilot? Am I able to be a pilot in Australia? Are there other requirements? because, if I go to the website virginblue require that the pilot has to fly the aircraft. IAM feeling of winning the post-capable, including the course and final examination before?

5 comments:

Mike T said...

Stongly should the local club, flying school or theft. In general, there will be more than happy to detail what you are doing and have the time and options

azflyboy... said...

Sell Dollar Stores

Tao Barbie said...

Given that Australia is "Down Under", you should learn to fly an airplane upside down.

Ouch! I want a headache!

.

Tao Barbie said...

Given that Australia is "Down Under", you should learn to fly an airplane upside down.

Ouch! I want a headache!

.

goat said...

Member of the Air Force and the class of free training and learn to play with their toys

Post a Comment