Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brazilian And Yeast Infection Yeast Infection?

Yeast infection? - brazilian and yeast infection

Brazilian wax, I have a few weeks ago, and the hair is growing back so I decided to shave himself. A day later began to experience uncontrollable itching, and when I saw had a small amount of discharge, which can easily by simply was cleaned with a finger. Is this a yeast infection? There is absolutely no odor with a yeast infection associated, as severe itching. Should I attribute the growth of my pubic hair? Moreover, as soon after exposure to HIV infection than a yeast infection presents as a symptom? The last exposure was 6 weeks. I want to pass the test, but had to wait a whole three months before the results are not only.

2 comments:

amykitty... said...

Could a yeast infection. In relation to the HIV thing, imedietly should be considered, no matter what happens. It may take up to three years for the virus, it seems advisable to every six months to test, perhaps sooner.

Jellybean had her little bean said...

It seems that the hairs grow back and cause itching. A yeast infection is itching and buried intesnse opening of the vagina with a thick (usually yellow) and yeast. I sincerely believe that to grow your hair back, which could cause discomfort. As always, if you are not sure that I could always go to the doctor luck!

Post a Comment