Friday, December 11, 2009

License Plate Recognition I've Invented/created Something And I Need Advice?

I've invented/created something and I need advice? - license plate recognition

I have a system of license plate recognition is extremely accurate. I did as a project of the house, and I am impressed very impressed with the results and I would like the sale of take-off and outside the treasury system, and maybe a custom solution.
Without going into too much detail, the software that I myself created, and a computer system containing water.
What should I consider before creating a website and start selling? What should I do? I really have no idea where to start. This is created by me in the UK for the UK market, such as practical advice in the UK is desirable, but no hints of General Affairs, will also be appreciated. Thank you!

2 comments:

like my "cow lick" said...

Wait, you do not understand?


This patent is in force ...

United States

Search in the register of patent offices in their countries.

Khuda Hafiz said...

Oops ... which was sunk! Now someone has an idea.

Post a Comment