Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Does Cervical Mucas Look Like 3 Days Before Menstruation Why Cant I See Or Feel Any Cervical Mucas?

Why Cant I see or feel any Cervical Mucas? - what does cervical mucas look like 3 days before menstruation

I TTC for 8 months. I have to help test strips and shows every month when I'm ovulating have sex every two days? However, I never see looking Protein relief. I saw a white discharge? Why is this so? I usually cycle every 28-29 days, but I'm 43 years old? Is this normal?

4 comments:

momma bear said...

Some people earn less CM. I swear by the method of temporary work, but says soooo much about your body. The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility is impressive. For CM, often feel they must put a finger there (my apologies to those of loud that). You must remember (some CM or in their underwear / on the toilet paper or felt) at the time of ovulation.

Since 43 I should speak with your doctor sooner rather than later, it could mean that you have blood tests to make sure that your hormone levels are where they go and stay to do pg pg.

Soleil said...

Perhaps you want to see your doctor .. because without the egg white cervical mucus ... The vagina is a hostile environment for sperm .....( very sour) ... cervical mucus must ... the "leader" of the sperm into the uterus .. if the application of egg and sperm cells.

Your doctor may suggest preset ... I understand that it is something like it should take EWCM .... He will concieving help.

Good Luck

SiLKy said...

Sorry, I know

lblondy said...

I've heard that it is difficult to become pregnant after receiving the mid-30s years. I'm in my twenties and have clear white discharge. Good luck.

Post a Comment