Saturday, February 20, 2010

What To Feed A Teenager Family Is A Tricky Thing When It Comes To Money. Thanks?

Family is a tricky thing when it comes to money. Thanks? - what to feed a teenager

I have my little boy about 3-4 months, I absolutely love. He has some health problems, he is the son of 13 years and I have agreed to pay up to $ 150 for two weeks. Because my wonderful little son strain on their marriage. I (often volunteered that he and I) welcome with joy in my heart. They pay their taxes on textbooks, clothing and medicines. At the same time, my son lost his job and his marriage is over (I really hope that they meet again, I love my daughter). (I'm pretty sure that should drink a lot, and the game (I think), my daughter is a pillar, a head consumes 25 hours per week. Needless to say, my money is stopped, the money should my son species work hand and asked for my little sonUnemployment benefits (I'm sure that this happens) and get the family allowance. He drank all the money. When my son has asked a number of things, and my son says he can not pay () while spending all that money for the port. How can I get my daughter approach for my money a little income for my young son is my son spend CIGS and port. He stayed with friends money.He is not bad, than I did ask for money as a pension to me. To an adolescent food is expensive to eat like a horse.Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment